Those 9 Months: New Parent. New Baby. Now What?
A Simpler, Straight To The Point Pregnancy Essential Resource For All Parents To Be!
Did you recently find out you are going to be a parent? Do you feel frustrated because you don’t know a lot about pregnancy and taking care of a child? If so, you are not alone. Like many soon-to-be parents, pregnancy changes everything, and navigating the do’s and don’ts can be overwhelming.
For new parents or parents to be, pregnancy and the first two years of your baby’s life can seem quite daunting. Since babies are so small, you may be wondering how you are going to take care of them? How will you know they are growing and developing well? What are you supposed to feed them? And a lot more questions. The good news is that there is a place you can get all this information and more.
9 Months. New Parent. New Baby. Now What?
You will find a complete guide through pregnancy and the first two years and you’ll discover:
● What to expect during pregnancy.
● Each trimester dos and don’ts
● What to pack in your maternity bag?
● All about labor; the signs, and stages.
● Postpartum life and your baby’s first week of life
● Baby blues and postpartum depression
● Baby development milestones during the first and second year
● Baby care and hygiene
● What to feed a newborn
● Teething: when it starts and what to do
● Sleeping tips for your infant
You are on the verge of a wonderful journey, filled with highs and lows. To help you along, you need as much information as you can. This is when you should learn all you can, such as some of the tips you can use as you bring up your baby.